Office Coordinator/Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Coordinator/Receptionist to join our team.
- Support the People Team (Recruiting, HR, WorkplaceOps) with ad-hoc projects like company event planning and coordination;
- Be a constant source of positive energy for our awesome team;
- Oversee the receipt and organization of incoming mail, packages, and deliveries;
- Support our outstanding recruiting team by coordinating on-site interviews and running conference room operations via Google Calendar;
- Assist with candidate experience and recruiting coordination;
- Work closely with our office manager on Workplace Ops projects and initiatives (e.g. office security and key card maintenance);
- Assist our senior leadership team with ad-hoc coordination and projects;
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills that positively represent the Vettery brand;
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn;
- Adaptability and positivity are critical in a fast-paced environment like ours;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Consistently maintain a high level of professionalism and positivity, you’ll be the first person people see;
- Experience in an administrative or community-focused role in a fast-paced environment is a plus;
- Ability to handle various tasks around the office that require lifting 25 – 40 lbs;
- Experience with Google Suite is a big plus.