Operations Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Work with customers, managers and sales reps to resolve billing problems;
- May assist with forecasting and monthly financial close;
- Assist with payroll;
- Prepare sales proposals, Log Books, and other customer-generated information;
- May open, sort and distribute daily mail;
- Participate with accounts receivable and collections, as needed;
- Working effectively as a team with various departments. ;
- Coordinate and oversee the work of third party vendors who clean, repair and maintain building/facility and equipment for branch operations;
- Track DOT hours;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Day-to-day duties such as coordinating between the warehouses and carriers;
- Monitor and control compliance in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Assist with other matters as requested;
- Report and monitor individual and departmental performance metrics for continuous improvement;
- Support cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce customer complaints.
- Entry Level – Will train the right candidate;
- Must be professional and have good job stability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
- Possess good organizational skills;
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines.