Part-time Executive Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-time Executive Assistant to join our team.
- Other responsibilities as determined by the scope of the practice;
- Accurately maintain and organize filing system;
- Assist in editing law case reports;
- Maintains current filing systems and stored documents;
- Reviews medical records, prepares data information sheets;
- Maintains tracking logs (using Excel).
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, procedures and medical terminology;
- Works under general supervision;
- Prefer College degree but will accept High School Graduate or equivalent;
- Experience in report editing;
- At least five year computer experience;
- Typing: 50 WPM+
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word);
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required;
- Performs a variety of tasks.