Project Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Generating, submitting and following up on Accounts Receivable invoices to the clients. Serve as the “Cash Culture Champion”;
- Participation in project team meetings as appropriate;
- Processing payroll, including certified payroll, bonus time, and field and office expenses;
- Developing relationships and working closely with various Corporate departments; Maintaining positive customer, employee and public relations;
- Data entry and clerical responsibilities;
- Providing support for field team as well as other areas of operations;
- Assisting with employee processing including recruiting, turnover, new-hire and onboarding activities (drug testing, new hire paperwork, etc.);
- File and maintain written records along with crafting electronic copies for records;
- Prepare daily outbound deliveries;
- Prepare materials for design and construction meetings;
- Responsible for procurement of consumable materials and office supplies;
- Schedule, track and log all repairs and standard maintenance for the work trucks;
- General support for the project team as needed with various day to day tasks;
- Log all applicants into the Craft Applicant Tracking Spreadsheet;
- Handle incoming calls and providing general information, forward calls to the appropriate party and take messages as required.
- Extensive use of Excel and formuals;
- Ability to understand prject and deliver polished results the first time;
- Accuracy with 10-key;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Amazing problem solver and follow-up skills, solution focused-thinking outside the box;
- Equipment used includes: computers and standard office machines;
- Indoor office environment. May require work on site location as necessary.