Project Scheduler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Scheduler to join our team.
- Prepare charts, diagrams, briefings, etc. for project schedules;
- Maintain required reporting systems to make sure that documentation is accurate and timely;
- Ensure that every stakeholder involved in the project has a clear understanding of what is required to meet the project milestones;
- Rectify and/or reconcile changes and events as work progresses;
- Create and/or organize a project schedule on a daily basis and make sure that every output (level) is recorded appropriately in the correct system;
- Prepare Work Breakdown Schedule and analysis;
- Ensure schedules are distributed and managed as directed by the Project Manager.
- Must be able to work in a team environment cordially and effectively and have the ability to lead a team if required;
- Must exhibit a high level of flexibility and an ability to multi-task;
- Must have the ability to work as a ‘link person’ or middle person;
- Must be proficient in the use of MS-Project and Primavera;
- Must possess good reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Must possess at least a basic knowledge of the government contracting process for Architect-Engineering and Construction contracts.