Recruitment consultants help employers find suitable staff, and match people to permanent and temporary jobs.
Recruitment Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
- Ensure weekly and monthly submit and hire goals are met;
- Present strong talent for open positions and overcome objections in the hiring process;
- Update and maintain reports, such as applicant tracking system data and reports, along with other related administrative responsibilities;
- Develop a creative and dedicated recruitment strategy to identify both passive and active candidates;
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction;
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new;
- Working as part of a team to maximize Michael Page’s commercial performance;
- Qualify each candidate for the right skills and experience needed, ensuring that the location and financial expectations fit;
- Manage and prepare candidates throughout interview process;
- 360 Recruitment: business development, sales, and recruiting new talent in the technology industry (mid to senior level software developers);
- Hunt new business opportunities and lead generation;
- Manage process from interview through offer stage;
- Fulfilling clients’ hiring needs by recruiting top-tier candidates for niche roles;
- Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking;
- Meet with high level clientele.
- Good persuasion, negotiation and communication skills;
- Understands and works to company procedures;
- Energetic, fun and driven to succeed;
- Organised, able to manage yourself administratively;
- At least a year’s commercial experience;
- Determined and persistent;
- Sales-focused, able to persuade clients and candidates to work with the company;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Enthusiastic and hard-working;
- Customer service mentality, willing to go the extra mile;
- Recruitment or telesales background preferred.