Research Assistant 1 Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research Assistant 1 to join our team.
- Perform study preparation activities including collection tube labeling and room setup;
- Under supervision may act as lead/primary technician on basic studies;
- Prepare materials and data for shipment and archiving;
- Receive samples and complete tracking documentation;
- Input, print and edit computer entries (e.g., laboratory data);
- Maintaining a clean work area;
- Performs other related duties as assigned;
- Review documentation of functions performed as part of quality control requirements.
- Role Impact;
- Scheduled Weekly Hours;
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline;
- Experience: Zero to two years related laboratory experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory environment.