Senior Client Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Client Success Manager to join our team.
- Develop new customer relationships by understanding their business needs and motivations;
- Act as senior point of contact with key accounts, engaging with all levels of the organization;
- Respond to prospect inquiries, lead demonstrations, and convert prospects into clients;
- Translate requirements into optimal configured solutions or align changes with our product roadmap;
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to map their business processes to UpClear solutions;
- Establish a client trade roadmap for existing client relationships to ensure their implementation supports their business needs over time;
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to map their business processes to solutions;
- Develop expertise in BluePlanner functionality across TPM, Analytics, and Optimization;
- Establish a client trade roadmap for existing client relationships to ensure their implementation supports their business needs;
- Develop expertise in software functionality across TPM, Analytics, and Optimization.
- Open to travel for client visits. – English and Spanish fluency preferred;
- Experience supporting, deploying, training and integrating software, ideally with SaaS;
- Strong autonomy, attention to detail, organizational skills, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency;
- Bachelor’s with a minimum 5-7 years of work experience.