The Customer Success Senior Manager resolves client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications. Maintains and increases sales by cultivating client relationships and meeting their operational needs. Being a Customer Success Senior Manager may assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations. Explores various marketing channels to improve sales performance. In addition, Customer Success Senior Manager requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a manager. Being a Customer Success Senior Manager gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Working as a Customer Success Senior Manager typically requires 2 -4 years of related experience.
Senior Customer Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell;
- Understand customer’s business issues, desired business outcomes and recommend solutions based on Contrast’s best practices;
- Project Management: Manage projects to a successful outcome and ensure appropriate communications with all relevant stakeholders takes place;
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to achieve merchant goals, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth;
- Adoption: help customers evangelize and roll out Contrast throughout their organization;
- Deliver trainings to teach Chartio best practices;
- Partner with sales for pre-sales questions and demos; share customer stories and help develop marketing collateral;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Identify risk, up sell opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure;
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Mentor and train dedicated CSC to support the development of their product and client management skills;
- Help guide the client by sharing insights, best practices and ensure a high level of client satisfaction;
- Be a thought leader by sharing merchant and vertical insights to drive program and product innovation, ultimately with the goal of driving growth;
- Primary day-to-day contact and strategic partner for key customers.
- Ability to travel up to 33% of the time (home office must be driving distance from major airport);
- 5+ years in a customer-facing Account Management position;
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Enterprise customers;
- Experience within the SaaS, E-commerce, and/or retail tech industries strongly preferred;
- Proficiency in Keynote and Google Docs is a plus, Zendesk, JIRA, and Photoshop a strong plus;
- A bias-towards-action, with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get the job done;
- Strategic thinker who can take both short and long-term business objectives and execute on a tight tactical plan to achieve;
- Technically minded but solutions oriented;
- Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives;
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts;
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding environment;
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience;
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment;
- 4+ years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce;
- Understand the workings of a sales organization and how your actions impact revenue.