Senior Director, Customer Success Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Director, Customer Success to join our team.
- Provide executive oversight for the CSM team;
- Align your team to partner with Sales to help ensure renewals and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully;
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues, by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed;
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention;
- Work closely with Marketing to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates;
- Recruit and hire top tier CSM professionals to join the growing organization;
- Develop collateral and conduct periodic account reviews with client executive teams;
- Lead, motivate and develop team of CSMs who drive business value with customers.
- Proven leadership skills to grow and develop a team;
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style;
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized;
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts;
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management/Leadership working with enterprise customers;
- Accountability for driving revenue through customer expansion;
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology.