Senior Director of Client Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Director of Client Services to join our team.
- Deliver work that is strategically rooted and creatively driven to produce business results;
- Lead and inspire a team of high-performing, cross-functional Account Managers and Account Directors;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with client senior leadership;
- Contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy;
- Lead proposal efforts and manage new business pitches from development to signature on designated accounts;
- Willingness to get your hands dirty as a direct owner of Key Account Teams;
- Proactively manage resource allocation and agency investments to drive client growth and profitability;
- Coach, mentor and supervise team; demonstrate strong leadership, provide direction and professional development;
- Develop and implement plans and programs to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives;
- Be intimately familiar with clients’ business, competition and marketing objectives in order to clearly define business problems and apply insights.
- Experience leading and managing a team, including skip levels;
- Proven track-record of leading successful growth programs with $10M+ annual advertising budgets;
- Deep knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms like Facebook, Google, etc;
- 8 years of experience at a venture-backed startup, a publicly-traded technology brand, or a leading direct-response agency;
- A history of servant leadership and experience developing paid acquisition talent.