The Senior Mortgage Loan Processor verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness. Obtains necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files. Being a Senior Mortgage Loan Processor provides management with reports on loan activities. Ensures all documents are prepared and finalized in compliance with policies and procedures. In addition, Senior Mortgage Loan Processor requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Senior Mortgage Loan Processor has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job. Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function. Working as a Senior Mortgage Loan Processor typically requires 3-5 years of related experience.
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Mortgage Loan Processor to join our team.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures;
- Obtains and reviews necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Underwriting for loan approval;
- Maintains a pipeline of loans and is responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process;
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Thorough knowledge of credit policies and approval processes;
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- Three or more years of experience in loan processing and closing activities;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent.