Software Engineer Summer Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Engineer Summer Intern to join our team.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal;
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles;
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel;
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear;
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision;
- On track to Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Even though you may not fit the requirements perfectly, if you are interested we would encourage you to contact us;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to work within Scrum Methodology;
- + GPA Preferred;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features;
- Pursuing a BS Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with Django or React frameworks preferred;
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development;
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is preferred.