Sr. Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Trains or familiarizes team members on work processes and procedures, and acts as a resource to team members as required;
- Process and set-up vendor request for events;
- Enter and update new business opportunities and contributions in Salesforce system. Coordinate prospect presentations and meetings as requested;
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred.
- 8+ years of Administrative Assistant experience;
- Technical skill depth, need to understand more than the basics of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Prefer experience with Workday and Zoom;
- Must demonstrate positive interpersonal skills in dealings with others;
- Five years’ experience of supporting management and upper management level as administrative support;
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines;
- Some domestic or international travel may be required;
- Ability to type 50 WPM and proficiently use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Able to learn and use other software as needed;
- Possess good attention to detail and the ability to proofread documents for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Compile information for outside inquiries and reports,
- Develop and maintain data tracking reporting tools,
- Manage spreadsheets,
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field or Secretarial/Administrative;
- Review draft policies, standard operating procedures and memorandums for grammar and format,
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.