Sr Business Control Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr Business Control Specialist to join our team.
- Providing quality assurance review and testing on operating key controls;
- Engaging with leadership, influencing decisions and possessing business acumen to accomplish set goals;
- Identifying issues and make recommendations to minimize exposure or loss;
- Participating in special projects that represent significant risk exposure and/or are highly visible;
- Recommending process improvements, formulating and recommending action response to mitigate risk and resolve inquires and escalations;
- Capture data and information relevant to inspection metrics to support governance activities for dashboard reporting;
- Lead forum for socialization and review of GFC and Independent testing results with appropriate stakeholders;
- Execute Monitoring and Inspection activities including control execution, case assignment, and results reporting in a timely manner;
- Provide support on Regulatory Exams, Internal Audits and other reviews conducted;
- Conduct or coordinate quality reviews to ensure associate performance and control effectiveness;
- Support initiatives to enhance Monitoring and Inspection program success (from design to implementation).
- 3-5 years of reporting, data analytics, risk, compliance, or related experience;
- Strong reporting background and coding skills;
- Advanced Tableau and Alteryx experience;
- Working understanding of SQL and MicroStrategy;
- Strong MS office skills including Excel and Access;
- Requires high proficiency in Microsoft products including Excel and Access.