Sr. Mortgage Loan processor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Mortgage Loan processor to join our team.
- Have strong knowledge to process residential mortgage loan files from initial application to funding in a timely matter;
- Responsible to review and confirm data in LOS that matches the loan file;
- Successfully work directly with Loan Officers; Underwriters and Closing Department to ensure that loan files meet expected timelines;
- Responsible for completely files accurately and ability to calculate income (W-2; Commission; Tax Returns);
- Responsible for communicating with all parties of the loan in a timely matter. Ability to review and understand investor guidelines;
- Review loan file in detail and gather documentation from the borrower and third-party vendors and review AUS findings accordingly;
- Ability to process efficiently 30 loans. Paper Pushers DO NOT APPLY.
- Strong knowledge of TRID and Compliance;
- Strong knowledge of processing Multiple State/ Compliance;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Strong knowledge at calculating all income including self-employed borrowers;
- Proficient/Strong knowledge working in Encompass;
- Excellent Customer Service and Team player;
- Proficiency with DU and LP, FHA Connection and VA Portal;
- FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA knowledge.