Student Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Student Intern to join our team.
- Performing research and contacting vendors for information;
- Performing simple calculations, computer data entry, along with some exposure to CAD, GIS, design, and cross-training;
- Analyze data to incorporate trends and provide corrective action planning to department managers;
- Assist the project manager with expanding the discount vendor program;
- Assist by working at tabling events to promote the Club Ride program to local commuters;
- Assist in the marketing department with social media topic research, marketing projects, review and refresh marketing materials;
- Assist with the maintenance of kiosks and other reporting mechanisms;
- Assist with preparing materials for tabling events, presentations, and other types of outreach events;
- Assist in the planning and execution of departmental policies and procedures;
- Use technical skills and formal methods to identify root causes and implement solutions;
- Assist the administration team with data entry, organizing databases, and contacting Club Ride winners and database validation calls;
- Identify potential changes needed to improve process effectiveness and efficiency;
- Assist the department in continuous improvement efforts by reviewing procedures, analyzing data, and implementing sustained process improvements;
- Physical Demands;
- Assist the project manager with various projects as required for program.
- Junior year or senior year students are preferred;
- Proficiency with computers;
- Desire to lead a team;
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in an industrial/engineering field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 & Up;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.