System Software Engineer Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a System Software Engineer Intern to join our team.
- Assisting in configuration of execution containers (LXC, Docker) for testing;
- Assisting in triage and analysis of test failures;
- Working with a team of bright engineers to build the infrastructure of the next generation of distributed storage system;
- Improve automation in development and test environments.
- Must be currently enrolled in Bachelors degree program and majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Enginering;
- Source code management (Git or GitHub experience a plus);
- Experience building and testing servers, networking, and storage technologies;
- Experience in setting up and configuring server hardware, storage, and networking products;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- Languages – Python, C++, C;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Debugging tools – GDB, Wireshark;
- Agile practices – Daily scrum, Creating user stories.