Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) to join our team.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with requisitions;
- Ensures appropriate handover to HRSS for on boarding processes;
- Responsible for composition of role descriptions;
- Responsible for full cycle coordination (requisition through hiring) of the recruiting processes;
- Provides assistance to more senior staff on general contract administration;
- Provides regular, relevant reporting on resourcing statistics and benchmark progress;
- Processes all agency agreements;
- Partners with the recruiter(s) and hiring manager(s) to achieve an efficient, accurate & high touch candidate recruiting and onboarding experience;
- Maintains the candidate database on the candidate tracking system;
- Assists in ensuring accurate approvals for contract execution/process are obtained and valid;
- Responds to basic queries from employees, managers and external institutes on various TA queries;
- Upholds compliance with all legal and professional standards;
- Supports team members with administration requests on an ad hoc basis;
- Builds recruitment system knowledge;
- Schedules candidate interviews & logistics.
- 1 year of experience preferred;
- High school diploma or equivalent required.