Technical Application Support Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Application Support Specialist to join our team.
- Monitor Motorola Solutions CallWorks Infrastructure using a variety of tools. Take appropriate action to meet service level agreements;
- Provide exemplary Tier 1 technical support in a timely manner;
- Escalate incidents that cannot be resolved based on specified time frames to relevant team members;
- Log Analysis and remote support of related hardware and software using Linux based tools;
- Basic understanding of networking;
- Document and distribute Major Incident Review Reports at end of shift to next shift representative;
- Document all reported issues and progress made, see issues through to resolution via case management software;
- Take ownership of reported technical issues. Identify, communicate, and utilize appropriate resources to resolve respective issues;
- Build strong and effective working relationships with peers, management, customers, and outside vendors.
- Have the drive to work closely with all other relevant teams to maximize all opportunities;
- Become familiar with Motorola Solutions CallWorks policies and services;
- Comply with Motorola Solutions quality and security policies;
- Candidate’s ability to ensure customer satisfaction will be top priority, and monitored;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability/willingness to effectively communicate;
- Selected candidates will be responsible for tracking, updating, and driving progress for their assigned cases;
- We expect all candidates to be able to perform tasks with minimal supervision;
- Training will be provided, we expect all candidates to actively participate in all provided training and activities.