Technical Customer Service Rep Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Customer Service Rep to join our team.
- Respond to all customer correspondence and voicemails within established Service Levels;
- Demonstrate very high levels of organization and timeliness in all forms of internal and external responsiveness;
- Work closely with Sales, Field Service, Quality Assurance, Product Development and Accounts Receivable to ensure issues are escalated and resolved;
- Explain and administrate company policies and procedures (e.g., warranty, parts credit, return, etc.);
- Record detailed information into a work order/service ticketing system for all calls/e-mails;
- Escalate back order parts request, per policy to determine parts availability to accurately customer;
- Reading and using schematics to help provide general technical assistance;
- Manage and follow-up with inquiries from the TRUE Fitness Inside/Outside Sales Staff.
- Experience in a customer service call center setting;
- Customer focus, ability to multi-task, problem solving, drive for results;
- Experience working in a collaborative environment;
- Experience with call center software;
- Post high school education.