Technical Support Specialist II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Support Specialist II to join our team.
- Act as application administrator or backup for multiple services;
- On-call, evening, weekend, and/or holiday hours as needed;
- Serve as an SME, client lead, technical lead, and/or project lead/manager for various project, service, or platform teams;
- Provide continuous support at software and hardware levels.
- At least 3 years of related experience in a technology role;
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs;
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred;
- Ability to install, configure, and upgrade Windows and Mac applications, various specialized applications, peripherals, and mobile devices;
- In-depth experience diagnosing both Windows and MacOS issues;
- Solid understanding of restricted use data;
- Experience with WordPress and web site content management/development;
- Familiar with TCP/IP LAN/wireless networking principles and application protocols ( SMTP, FTP);
- Highly skilled with software, hardware, and network troubleshooting;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.