Technical Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Support to join our team.
- Following written procedures to monitor and test: switch, cell, voicemail, and other related equipment issues and alarms;
- Assisting customers over the phone with troubleshooting, providing technical support;
- Understands all hydraulic components;
- Reads and interprets hydraulic schematics;
- Hydraulics: Understand hydraulic equipment and systems.
- Manages and utilizes Ghost server for desktop/laptop imaging;
- Delivers, picks up, and/or ships equipment to repair vendors as required. Tracks such activities in accordance with departmental guidelines;
- Available for on-call needs when applicable;
- Observes company guidelines with regard to copying of software and advises departmental management when any illegal use of software is discovered;
- Work with Systems Administrators to support DHCP, DNS, Mail, Operating systems and production application configurations;
- Enforce and comply with all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards;
- Required to relocate computer equipment frequently;
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of Information/Data;
- Cabling experience;
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and oral;
- Strong computer skills;
- Willing to carry company cell phone on a weekly rotation to assist customers outside of normal business hours;
- Technical awareness of typical Network flow and related components;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.