Teen Program Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Teen Program Coordinator to join our team.
- Ability to deal effectively with Club members including positive behavioral instruction and supports;
- Proficiency with MicroSoft Office suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and experience with on-line reporting tools and social media;
- Ability to read, write, and communicate the English language. Spanish a plus;
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders;
- Ability to instruct, supervise and evaluate the work of program development leaders to ensure the continual development of youth’s character;
- Ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate program volunteers;
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and implement special events and fund raisers;
- Ability to respond to and attempt to resolve conflicts that may arise among the members and/or staff in a calm and professional manner;
- Ability to use/operate various office equipment i.e. computer, calculator and photocopy machine. Ability to meet attendance requirements;
- Ability to prepare accurate and complete statistical reports representing the activity and progress of programs;
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of youth program development;
- Ability to evaluate program effectiveness and compliance with quality standards as well as the strategic plan of the organization.
- Knowledge of positive youth development programming and principles;
- Minimum 2 years working with teens in a Jewish formal or informal educational or volunteer setting;
- Excellent networking and outreach skills, including ability to clearly present program goals and work collaboratively with diverse staff;
- Experience facilitating large groups;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Knowledge of Jewish traditions, holidays, and customs; knowledge of Jewish organizations in the area.