Vault Personnel Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vault Personnel to join our team.
- Other duties as directed;
- Monitor performance of processes and machines to ensure efficiency;
- Prepare outbound orders and replenishments for the next day’s routes;
- Generate and maintain all records and reports daily;
- Complete data entry for all transactions of liability;
- Reconcile customer deposits and receipts of all valuables handled during daily business;
- Dispatch personnel to ensure successful transactions;
- Deliver or pick up valuables at customer locations.
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and all other essential job functions as measured by the Brink’s Human Performance Evaluation;
- Ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses;
- Completion of all Department of Transportation requirements;
- Guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses;
- Chauffeur’s license OR ability to obtain one (Indiana, Louisiana and Michigan residents only).