Warehouse Inventory Clerk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Inventory Clerk to join our team.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise;
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards;
- Prepare parcels for mailing;
- Wear the proper safety equipment;
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area;
- Open bales, crates and other containers.
- Must have minimum of 3 years recent warehouse inventory experience;
- Computer knowledge and experience is required;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs is required;
- Must be able to read and comprehend orders and enter quantities for picking and shipment;
- Forklift experience required; certification can be obtained on-site;
- 2+ years’ experience in inventory control (MUST);
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without restrictions (PLUS);
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST);
- Intermediate computer / software skills with MS Word and MS Excel (MUST).