Dog Trainer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dog Trainer to join our team.
- Promote, conduct and instruct all current Dog Training curricula;
- Consistently meet and exceed store’s budgeted sales;
- Effectively employ suggestive enrollment techniques to consistently increase and drive Dog Training enrollments while meeting and exceeding budget;
- Maintain familiarity with current store promotions and special services;
- Consistently set, capture and record Dog Training class selling targets with all store partners and General Manager;
- Complete and maintain other MyLearningCenter courses as assigned;
- Must confidently perform all tasks & duties as outlined in the Dog Training Instructor Program.
- Familiarity with Reward-Based training;
- Flexible Schedule and Ability to work evenings and weekends;
- Excellent communication skills;
- 6 months of Group Training Experience.