Group Fitness Instructor/ Coach Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Fitness Instructor/ Coach to join our team.
- Handle member concerns when applicable;
- Set up rowers and explain class format for prospects and new clients;
- Energize and motivate clients throughout rowing sessions;
- Teach proper rowing technique to ensure clients have a safe and positive experience;
- Build Row House class attendance and retain current clientele;
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 25 clients;
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentation , including, but not limited to Row House University or any required continuing education;
- Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following;
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed.
- Fantastic communication that exudes energy AND empathy;
- Love of boutique fitness is a must – rowing passion is a STRONG plus;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Must exude charisma & thrive in a group environment;
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals;
- Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people;
- Passion for having fun daily and making every customer excited to get on the erg;
- Fitness certification required and indoor rowing experience preferred.