Infant Assistant Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Infant Assistant Teacher to join our team.
- Comply with OSHA universal precautions;
- Assess and record progress in all areas of growth for children in your care. This includes physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth;
- Comply with CPR and First Aid precautions;
- Arrive on time in appropriate attire required by Kids R Kids;
- Maintain daily communication with families of children in your care;
- Teacher communicates regularly with parents, in person and through the use of technology, meeting (or exceeding) parent expectations;
- Teacher maintains a safe, healthy and educational environment for the class.
- Child Development Associate or higher;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Knowledge of safety practices as they relate to infant children.