Infant Preschool Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Infant Preschool Teacher to join our team.
- Consistent attendance & timliness;
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment;
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, meet the basic needs of infants and assess developmental needs of students;
- Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred;
- Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher, in a licensed preschool or early development center.