Nail Technician (Part Time) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nail Technician (Part Time) to join our team.
- Keeping up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work;
- Cleaning, maintaining, and sterilizing tools;
- Maintaining current skills and licensure in service area as per regional requirements;
- Monitoring and sticking to time schedule throughout the day;
- Providing spa menu services using appropriate dispensary products to guests;
- Assessing guest needs and inquire about contraindications.
- Must be currently licensed in California;
- Must be available to work Friday-Monday during Spa hours of operation;
- Stay up to date on various techniques and services via classes and seminars;
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept;
- Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments;
- Aid in ordering and stocking of supplies;
- must pass a pre-employment drug screen (excludes marijuana for 21 and over);
- Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment.