Poker Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Poker Supervisor to join our team.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters;
- Accounts for chips on poker games. This includes making fills and credits as needed;
- Ensures efficient operations table games protection during assigned shift;
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction;
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management;
- Maintains a continuous inspection of cards ensuring the security of poker games during assigned shift;
- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification;
- High school diploma or GED required; six months to one-year experience in Poker or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and have knowledge of Poker operating systems.