Stylist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Stylist to join our team.
- Perform virtual video styling sessions;
- Maintain and manage weekly client workflow including assigning tasks to team of internal and external stakeholders;
- Oversee closet re-organizations;
- Manage styling, purchasing and sourcing for current VIP clients;
- Take initiative on new client-focused projects as assigned;
- Deliver Editorialist YX app content. Train clients on software and review content and recommendations;
- Perform in-home visits for purchase reviews, styling, editing and pinning for alteration;
- Onboard and develop new clients;
- Create and maintain client wardrobe gap analysis and diagnosis;
- Manage, nurture and grow client relationships to Editorialist YX luxury standards;
- Perform client intake interviews and closet edits with an assistant;
- Continuous improvement focus on client experiences, processes, services and delivery;
- Work with, develop, and train other Styling team members;
- Work closely with Developers with ideas and feedback for software updates,additions and improvements based on use-cases.
- Degree from a fashion institute is desirable;
- Ability to travel;
- Undergraduate college degree required;
- Strong computer literacy and understanding of digital world;
- Previous experience productively self managing, working independently in a high paced environment.