Summer Camp Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Summer Camp Director to join our team.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies;
- Develops, documents, and maintains a variety of fun and educational programs and activities;
- Interacts with children at their level (stoop and bend) both physically and verbally throughout the day;
- Establishes and maintains a setting that ensures health and safety for all;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Meets with parents as needed and coordinates/attends staff meetings and other events.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet;
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress;
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality;
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed;
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications a plus;
- Highly professional and dependable;
- Able to interact with participants of all ages.