Telemedicine Physician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Telemedicine Physician to join our team.
- Digitally sign the Rx after the consult is completed;
- Conduct consultations via phone, video or asynchronously depending on state telemedicine regulations;
- Respond to patient questions related to their treatment;
- Improve patient care, quality, safety, and overall clinical effectiveness;
- Follow best practices and company specific policies for diagnosis and treatment;
- Maintain relationship between physicians and senior executive leadership team;
- Performance Consulting;
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed;
- Provide care using our custom EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medication and making lifestyle recommendations.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available;
- Minimum of 2 years of acute care experience and/or SNF experience required; telemedicine experience a plus;
- Learning desire required. Technology protocol, workflow, and EMR training provided;
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum of three active state licenses required. Preference is given to candidates with licenses in CA, FL, TX, and WY.