Unit Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Unit Leader to join our team.
- Takes appropriate action in adverse situations involving injury, health or safety of Corps Members and Team Leaders;
- Conducts site visits to on-going projects to assess project progress, as well as Corps Member development progress, and to provide assistance;
- Guides, advises and evaluates Team Leaders on project execution and Corps Member development and management;
- Reviews Team Leader reports, project portfolios, and individual team biographical marketing brochures;
- Develops or revises policies and procedures, as necessary;
- Executes development strategies that will increase retention and result in a continuous learning and developmental experience for Corps Members;
- Provide a safe, secure, and engaging work environment that fosters team member involvement and creativity;
- Proactively analyzes quality KPIs related to the Zone, prioritizes quality issues and properly guides Team Leaders;
- Ensure the right allocation of the people on the line, manages absenteeism, trains and builds teams;
- Ensure a safe workplace, leads the Team to improve Safety in the area and enforces the use of mandated Safety tools and procedures;
- Coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and implementing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes and initiatives;
- Understand losses during the Shift, use the C-Matrix to coordinate World Class Manufacturing activities and improve Zone performances;
- Foster a culture of teamwork, accountability, and safety with team members, peers, and senior management;
- Utilize kaizen activities to drive continuous process improvements;
- Provide feedback, coaching, and training to associates as needed.
- Conflict Resolution;
- Technical competency;
- Teaching Others.