Automation Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automation Lead to join our team.
- Knowledge and full understanding of Object Repository, Custom library development in UFT;
- Very good at VB scripting;
- Profound knowledge of software Development Life Cycle and Testing Life Cycle;
- Good at designing Testing Automation frameworks such as Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven and Hybrid Frameworks;
- Good Experience in creating Automated scripts, Libraries and Functions using UFT;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Minimum 8 years of experience;
- Expert Skills in ALM;
- Expert Skills in UFT;
- Provide thought leadership regarding adoption of emerging trends in software quality assurance;
- Collaborate with agile development teams to provide QA perspective on backlog grooming, sprint planning, effort estimation, etc;
- Engage with clients to advise them on QA methodologies, how to build the QA process, tools and best practices;
- Lead QA professionals in developing test plan; Manage test execution.
- Exposure to a variety of tools and technologies that facilitate QA;
- Hands-on experience with automation testing with a strong preference in Cucumber;
- Experience with mobile(Android/IOS) and web application testing;
- Exposure to multiple aspects of testing, such as system, functional, regression, performance, etc;
- Experience with QA in agile and waterfall methodologies.