Electronic Assembly Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electronic Assembly Technician to join our team.
- Work in close cooperation with Field Service Technicians regarding electronic and sensorial affairs;
- Work in close cooperation with Mechanic Assembly Technician for final tool testing and assembly;
- Ability to identify parts and sensors that may need to be purchased or manufactured for the tool;
- Verification of the external sensor components of the in-line inspection tool.
- Read and Interpret Assembly Drawings;
- Read and Apply documented quality system procedures;
- Basic computer skills (open/close applications, enter data);
- Hand Soldering skills, preferred (through hole and surface mount components).