FT Room Attendant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a FT Room Attendant to join our team.
- Be environmentally aware;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner;
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis;
- Carry out lost property procedures;
- Dispose of waste accordingly;
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms;
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Performing additional duties as assigned that may be outside of the normal scope of duties based on business needs;
- Cleaning and resetting guest bedroom and bathroom areas;
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed;
- ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms;
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis;
- Changing linens, making beds, organizing collateral on tables, straightening furniture, dusting and vacuuming of rooms, emptying trash;
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed.
- Flexibility and Reliable;
- Ability to work on their own or in teams;
- Positive attitude;
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Good communication skills.