Marketing Automation Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Automation Lead to join our team.
- Supporting ADP’s Marketing Attribution model, including the configuration of integrations with ADP’s marketing performance and planning platform;
- Identifying process improvements in the CRM(Salesforce.com), lead assignment rules, round robin rules, split rules, and implement those improvements;
- Understanding the workflows, technology, and interdependencies of Marketing Operations, Business Units, and Marketing Shared Service functional teams;
- Supporting data transfer via API from Eloqua to the data warehouse Amazon Redshift;
- Managing in-house global subscription center and ensuring compliance/regulations (CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR) are honored;
- Monitoring deliverability and working with marketers to avoid SPAM blacklists;
- Supporting subscription syncs between multiple marketing automation and CRM platforms via API transport tool like Snaplogic, Mulesoft, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the ability and desire collaborate with key business and marketing stakeholders;
- Understanding of marketing data, databases, and integrations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Expert knowledge of CAN-SPAM / CSAL / GDPR regulations;
- Experience with structuring large amounts of data from diverse sources for warehousing;
- Strong marketing technical experience, including marketing automation, MRM, budgeting/planning tools, and CRM systems (SFDC preferred);
- Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills;