Production Operator II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Operator II to join our team.
- As needed, assist area Production Technician(s) with periodic equipment maintenance;
- Contribute to improving manufacturing processes through solution-based ideation for continuous improvements;
- Utilize company data systems, e.g. SAP, MMIS, etc., for data capture;
- Escalate any manufacturing process issues in a timely manner to minimize scrap and downtime;
- Able to inspect parts through a microscope for prolonged periods of time;
- Able to calculate numbers to the 4th decimal place (.0001)(Mostly adding and subtracting);
- Able to use a ruler, dial caliper and micrometer (non-digital versions);
- Able to read and complete documentation (record visual inspections, and mathematical terms.);
- Responsible for maintaining a clean production environment during shift;
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of machine output and product integrity;
- Performs visual inspection of drug product in accordance with SOP’s and cGMP’s;
- Performs other related production functions, such as: Inspector, Packer, Catching, etc. as determined by supervisor and/or management;
- Performs line clearance of assigned production lines as required;
- When appropriate, perform adjustments to the process using formally detailed and approved Corrective Methods (CMs);
- Advance any manufacturing process issues in a timely manner to minimize scrap and downtime.
- Must be able to work overtime with little or no notice;
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with 1 – 2 years manufacturing experience is required;
- Physical requirement includes the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and must also pass a vision screening with a result of 20/30 vision or better;
- To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures;
- To work safely and to align with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.