Room Attendant – Part Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Room Attendant – Part Time to join our team.
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed;
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed;
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming;
- No prior hotel work experience needed and training will be provided;
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis;
- Availability to work on weekends and/or holidays will be required;
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed;
- Dispose of trash and recyclables.
- Must be very responsive to guest requests and be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, with a second language is a plus;
- The ability to keep or regain your body balance or stay upright when in an unstable position;
- Long hours of standing required;
- The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs;
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things;
- Ability to see details at close range within a few feet of the observer;
- Arm-Hand Steadiness The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position;
- Must be able to work a flexible shift.