Software Quality Assurance Tester I tests basic features of new software releases using pre-defined test plans and scripts to identify defects. Follows uniform testing procedures. Being a Software Quality Assurance Tester I documents results and uses designated systems and tools to track outcomes. Performs follow-up rounds of testing as needed. Additionally, Software Quality Assurance Tester I requires a high school diploma. Typically reports to a supervisor. The Software Quality Assurance Tester I works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Software Quality Assurance Tester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Tester to join our team.
- 3-5 years of manual and automated QA Testing of web-based business systems;
- Any experience testing software that is created by Agile development teams;
- Experience with regression execution & automation;
- Proven experience creating test plans;
- Ability to perform testing with limited documentation;
- Experience testing .NET based web applications.
- Solid knowledge of SQL;
- Performance testing experience;
- IAG industry experience.