Accounting Manager/Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounting Manager/Supervisor to join our team.
- Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines;
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies;
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant;
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable.
- CPA or MBA preferred;
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independent;
- Non-profit fund accounting experience desired;
- Foundational knowledge in Month-end Reports;
- Knowledge of Month-end Close Activities;
- Month-end Financial experience;
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business or equivalent experience;
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities;
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience.