Associate Product Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Public speaking – Present to audiences at industry events, tradeshows and customer meetings;
- Product messaging – Create messaging that differentiates;
- Partner closely with Corporate Marketing team to support and represent Contrast at industry and company events;
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers and their buying process, as well as how to crush the competition;
- Product content – Author informative, persuasive content that can be delivered through multiple channels;
- Customer pulse – Help identify customer requirements and, working with Product Management, define product strategy.
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred;
- Solid skills with office productivity applications such as Google Docs or MS Office, and especially PowerPoint;
- Deadline driven – can manage multiple projects and stay on schedule;
- Willingness to travel 5-20%
- Excellent people and management skills to facilitate interactions with co-workers, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and third parties;
- Passion for learning & attention to detail;
- Experience marketing technology products to large or mid-market buyers;
- Familiarity one or more of these product markets: cyber security, IT, software development;
- 2+ years in product marketing, product management, or equivalent positions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.