Automotive Lot Attendant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Lot Attendant to join our team.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding daily planned activities;
- Ensure each vehicle is totally reconditioned and completely ready to be placed in inventory for sale;
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day;
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, proper display of all company and state disclosures;
- Arrange and inspect all inventories on regular rotating basis to maintain high level of professionalism;
- Maintain positive relationships with coworkers and external vendors;
- Interacting and communicating with team members and management.
- Phenomenal communication skills with team members;
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively;
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years or Dui;
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner;
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred’s and out’s, eager to improve;
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license;
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen;
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening;
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions.