Automotive Sales Representative / Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Sales Representative / Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options;
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features;
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork;
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram);
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales;
- Support on-line customers through our e-Sales office.
- Stable work history;
- Previous Sales experience – auto sales experience not required;
- Ability to effectively respond to inquiries;
- Well-developed time management, organizational, and follow-through skills;
- Self-motivated, high achiever who can work in a fast-paced, highly competitive market;
- Digital experience a plus;
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under strict deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills – with proven ability to communicate complex ideas;
- High energy, dynamic inbound/outbound sales professional.