Cashier/Server Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cashier/Server to join our team.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders;
- Accept cash and return the correct change;
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift;
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff;
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces;
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions;
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database;
- ensure guest happiness and satisfaction;
- greet all guests with an upbeat, friendly attitude;
- offer menu descriptions and samples;
- complete cash and card transactions;
- accommodate all guest needs during their dining experience;
- Keeping the dining room and server stations cleaned;
- Food Running;
- Answering phones/to-go orders.
- Good mathematical skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.