Commercial Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Manager to join our team.
- Support the Commercial Director in a range of commercial activities;
- Liaise with, and provide advice to the Program’s Financial Advisor and Early Train Operator;
- Provide commercial and procurement advice for future civil engineering and rail contracts;
- Assist in the commercial management of existing high-speed rail infrastructure contracts.
- Proven experience influencing senior leaders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strategic thinking with good commercial awareness and negotiating skills;
- An eye for detail and for the bigger picture;
- Divergent thinking with an ability to challenge the status quo;
- Ability to work across a networked organization;
- Experience managing teams of employees, researchers and contractors across time zones;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Experience of the rail industry and supplier market;
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills;
- Highly organized with a strong focus on detail and accuracy;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Strategic decision-making approach to business interests. Must demonstrate sound business judgment and a strong business acumen;
- Work effectively as an individual with minimal supervision, or as a team member as required;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.