Customer Onboarding Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Onboarding Manager to join our team.
- Manage performance and retention of the team through consistent metric reviews and reporting;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to eliminate barriers to enable onboarding consultants to get customers to value quickly;
- Lead and develop a team of onboarding consultants who manage a portfolio of 10-15 new software customers at a time;
- Provide call and strategy coaching to constantly up-level the team and ensure high-value customer communication.
- Advanced understanding of analytics to identify areas to improve operations in the team and organization;
- Solid customer success management experience and understanding of customer onboarding and retention in a B2B SaaS subscription business;
- Experience working with customers through a company’s growth mode or acquisition;
- Successful track record of consistently onboarding and supporting customers in a timely manner and driving platform usage and adoption;
- Excellent customer facing communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of the PR, Communications, and Marketing industry.